CLIENT: BOWERS SOLICITORS
DURATION: 4 WEEKS
Bowers solicitors called us in as they were moving offices from one area in London to another due to the company expanding. The unit they took over was previously an office/studio, it was very dated and not up to par. So we at MK City Refurbishments were the selected contractors to carry out the project to upgrade the unit to the clients spec and budget. On completion of works the client was delighted and has since invited us to carry out a second phase project in the near future. A list of works carried out below.
• A complete strip out of existing studio walls, data cabling, dado trunking, lights, redundant cabling and circuits, ceiling grid, heating system pipework and flooring.
• Carried out an inspection and full service to the air conditioning units
• Installed new Armstrong ceiling grid 1200×600
• Installed new 1200×600 LED lighting
• Installed new dado trunking and 240v power points
• Installed new server cabinet and data points with Cat 5e cabling
• Installed new carpet tiles
• Updated heating system pipework and fitted new Talon trunking
• Decorated throughout