Client: Nifty Lift
Duration: 5 weeks
Nifty Lift in Stonebridge called us in to update their toilet facilities as they were outdated and problems with water damage had started arising within the walls. All the works were carried out successfully to budget and time scale leaving a happy customer which has lead onto a second phase of works to carry out a full refurbishment of their main office areas.
• Full strip out of existing toilet areas (men’s and disabled)
• Full electrical installation in accordance to BS7671 of appliances and lighting system
• Installation of new water heaters for basin feeds
• Re configuration of all plumbing to accommodate for the new WC layout.
• Installation of all new walls with hygiene boards
• Installation of DOC M disabled toilet suite
• Installation of toilet facilities
• Installation of new suspended ceiling systems
• Installation of polysafe flooring
• Installation of vanity units cubicles and IPS panels