MK City refurbishments have considerable experience in executing commercial and industrial dilapidation works. Dilapidation services involve an expanding range of specialist trades and co-ordination of actions.
Dilapidation originates from the Latin term for scattering the stones of a building ordinarily known as a building falling into decay. MK City refurbishments can supply dilapidations for private premises or offices which allows the building to be a return to the landlord in its pre-lease condition.
MK City refurbishments refurbish many different types of offices, warehouses, units, you name it, and we have more than likely worked on it! We return the building to its original configuration on budget and in the agreed time frame. MK City refurbishments have an extensive repertoire of services to offer including:
- Complete construction and refurbishment
- Complete large/small strip out
- Dismantling and decommissioning facilities
- Data cable installation
- Electrical and mechanical installation and testing
- Erection of all types of partitions and ceilings
- Extensive health and safety assessments
- Gas installation, service and maintenance
- Floor removals – including Mezzanine
- Floor painting
- Kitchen fitting
- Painting and redecoration works
- Plastering and Dry Lining
- Plumbing and Pipework
- Removals of kitchen, bathrooms, wet rooms inclusive of installation or refits
- Roof Repairs
- Site Clearance and disposal services
- Toilet refurbishments and refits
- Wall and floor tiling
It is not a final list as MK City refurbishments are flexible and will work to our clients’ requirements. The above is an expanding range which requires specialist trades of which MK City refurbishments can provide. With a detailed specification, you can track the progress of the works allowing you to meet your Landlord’s deadline.
As well as a long inventory of services we offer a comprehensive collection of trade skills to undertake any project.With most dilapidation projects we create a schedule of works that are required. We are fully qualified to conduct our site surveys, and from these, we create our plan of tasks, both of which our team will adhere to return your property to its original form intently.
With our vast knowledge and experience, we can provide cost-effective and economical solutions and services for all aspects of dilapidation works. If you have a project, are moving premises or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact us information.